This case study showcases what's possible with an aggressive promotion strategy in a niche that is highly competitive. This client has a $4600/month budget, (which would be considered average for a small to medium sized firm) which allows us to promote a substantial number of URL's with a good amount of firepower. Generally, the higher the budget, the faster we can achieve results in Google organic search. This clearly shows in the graphic below:
As you can see, this site received 2,356 new visitors during the quarter Nov 29, 2018 – Feb 28, 2019. The following quarter from March 1, 2019 – May 31, 2019 the site received a 50.83% increase, or 3,825 new visitors compared to the previous quarter!
For a law firm, this level of increased traffic can be extremely beneficial.
We used the following products and services to promote this client's website:
- Max Power Links – DA 70+: These are our second most powerful links we offer, each link having a Domain
Authority of at least 70, in many cases higher. These are real, powerful websites which allow us to build a link to them for each of our clients. Through our industry connections, we're able to negotiate placements onto mainstream powerhouses such as Reuters.com and Marketwatch.com. With this product, we promoted the most important URLs for the client, ensuring that the Max Power link being created funneled the maximum link equity to all of the most important sub-pages.
NOTE: For firms that require even more firepower, we offer ‘Prestige Links'. These include links from publications such as Forbes, and Entrepreneur. Links from universities such as Duke, Stanford and the Ivy League schools etc.
- Platinum Select Links: These are similar to our Max Power, but the next step down. These links are powerful placements on sites with a DA of 50-69, ensuring that placement provides plenty of authority to the client site. On this site, we promoted the most important pages using the Platinum Select links to ensure the maximum amount of link equity funneled through the site
- High Quality Guest Posting via Manual Blog Outreach: This is our main foundational link building product. We acquire niche-relevant backlinks on real websites which rank in Google. We only approach established sites. This means that not only do these publications add tremendous link power to the link profile, but in a lot of cases each posting can become a long-term source in and of itself. This is one of the most affordable and powerful options you can have for legit white hat links that have been done through true outreach and hard-earned relationships. On this particular website, we consistently built links to the most important pages that, in turn, funneled the maximum of link equity to all of the sub-pages. This is one of the main ways to build consistent authority to websites.
- On-Site Audit: With this product, our expert SEO consultant combed through the client's page, detailing and documenting all of the issues with the site which could hold it back in the rankings. This isn't a piece of software churning out the issues – we have a real human combing through to ensure accuracy. We point out problems such as Title and Meta tag issues, image ALT-tag problems, Thin Content, duplicate content, URL structure and more. Ensuring that these issues are identified and fixed quickly allows the site to benefit more from the subsequent link building and promotions.
- Content Strategy: We also provided this client with a robust content strategy tailored to their market and ranking goals. We look at the top competitors in the area and figure out what they are ranking for that our client is not. We then recommend topic ideas based around that content gap analysis, as well as provide ideas on how to improve the on-page content that currently exists. We don't just take a look at the top keywords the client is looking to promote, but we also look at ways we can improve or provide content that Google wants such as feature snippets, FAQ SERPs, as well as more long-tail keywords to widen the net, increasing the amount of traffic sources for the site.
Please note: references to our Platinum and Max Power links have been recently replaced by our A-List links. Please check your customer dashboard for current pricing for your needs.